Tuesday 17 October 2017

Tina Turner comes out of retirement to launch new show


 Legend Tina Turner has come out of retirement after seven years to launch her musical, but admits: “I didn’t want to do it”.
The 77-year-old star, who is rarely seen in public, took to the stage in London to unveil the new production, called Tina, about her life. And she confessed to enjoying being out of the limelight to catch up on her sleep and decorating her house, in Switzerland.
She said: “This is going to be a little difficult. I don’t (want this to happen). I don’t need a musical, I don’t need another show.”
And she said of her time away from the spotlight: “I am sure you all want to know what I have been doing in retirement for the last seven years.
“I am very excited to be a part of this. This took me out of retirement. Retirement is wonderful, it’s easy to sleep long. Do what you want, decorate the house two of three times. Easy things that you dreamed about when you were working.”

1 comment: