Sunday 15 January 2017

This 1 month old baby is so big, he's dubbed ''Incredible Hulk''


A boy weighing 14lbs (6.35Kg) has been nicknamed 'Incredible Hulk' because he is already bursting out of clothes meant for toddlers. Mum LaQueena Hunter Grover said strangers assumed she was due to give birth to triplets before Loyalty Adonis' eye-watering arrival in Louisiana, USA. People would come up to me and say, 'Oh I think that's twins or even triplets. Maybe there's another hiding behind one of the babies,'" Grover told WDSU News
LaQueena says her hubby could not believe his eyes when Loyalty Adonis was delivered."
"Right when the doctor was taking him out, my husband's mouth literally just dropped," Grover said. "He was like, 'That's a big baby.' When he was born, he was 14 pounds 1 ounce. I remember the nurse came running back and when she told me that, I swear, had I not been on the gurney already, I would've passed out right there when she said that."
More pictures after the cut




At just a little over a month old, he's weighs nearly 15 pounds (about 6.4Kg) and measures 2 feet in height.
"He wears a size three Pamper. He's supposed to be in a size one as a newborn. He wears 3-to-6-month-old clothes and he wears some 6-to-9-month clothes. I put on him some shorts that were for 18-month-olds," Grover said.
"He acts like the Incredible Hulk when he does not get what he wants. He does not like to be wet. He likes to be changed immediately. And he wants to eat as soon as he gets hungry," Grover said

No comments:

Post a Comment