Monday 21 November 2016

The prophet that heals with insecticide called ‘Doom’!


Prophet (Detective) Lethebo Rabalago from the Mountzion General Assembly in Limpopo, South Africa uses Doom insect killer to heal people. He commands demons to enter into people's bodies so that they can manifest, "for demons need flesh in order for them to operate".  According to the church's Facebook page, prophet Rabalago "begins to speak to demons in order to address problems people face each day. He then drives them out of their bodies to free the people." eNCA.com spoke to Prophet Rabalago on Monday and he said that he uses Doom insect killer to heal people with cancer, HIV or any other illness. Rabalago said he prays over it first like some people who use oil or water for blessings.





The Facebook page features testimonies of people who were healed by the prophet:

Mrs Mitala
This congregant told the prophet that she suffers from an ulcer. He sprayed Doom on her and she received healing and deliverance. We give God the glory!

Maggie Maluleka
 "I have pains on my waist. Since I gave birth to my child in January 2014, I haven’t seen my periods. My ear was also painful.
"The man of God sprayed Doom on me and my ear was healed and don’t feel any waist pains anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment