Thursday 8 September 2016

Woman on a mission to be the ‘world’s biggest woman’


Obese Monica Riley weighs a whooping 50 stone but that doesn't bother her. Unlike most overweight women who struggle to lose weight, Monica is doing the opposite. She plans to gorge on fat and sugar-laden foods until she is so big she is bed-bound and totally dependent on her boyfriend Sid to care for her. And shockingly, he is actively encouraging her bid to become 70 stone in order to become the world’s biggest woman. The 25-year-old warehouse worker has volunteered himself as Monica’s feeder, preparing meals for her and even using a funnel to feed her special weight-gain shakes. She says:
 “The plan is to reach 1,000lbs and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.




“It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.
“If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it’s a big turn-on for both of us. People may not understand it, but I’m addicted to food and I want to become immobile by the time I’m 32. Sid would have to do everything, even washing and changing me.
“I love it when he lavishes attention on me and we have a great sex life. Sometimes I go on top – he’s so strong he can handle it.”


Sid says:
“There is a misconception that feederism and immobility is about control but that’s not the case.
“If Monica wanted to stop I would accept her decision without question. I wouldn’t see caring for Monica as a chore at all.
“I love her and I love doing things for her - caring for her would be a dream come true.”

Source: DailyMirror

No comments:

Post a Comment