Friday 30 September 2016

Teen spends £20,000 to look like David Beckham


A jobless teenager who has already spent £20,000 to emulate David Beckham says he now wants to have gastric band surgery so he can be slim like the sports star.  Jack Johnson, 19, from Bulwell, Nottingham, has plunged himself into thousands of pounds of debt due to his obsession with the 41-year-old father-of-four. So far, he has had Botox and tanning injections, lip fillers and teeth fillers, paid for using loans he has taken out. He said he now plans to have a gastric band to complete his transformation, as he believes his weight is currently holding him back from truly looking like his idol.



'I know I am not slim like David Beckham,' he said. 'I have tried to lose weight, I have tried every diet, every exercise and I can't do it. I need the gastric band to help me.'
He added: 'I will be happy if I look like David Beckham, I want his lifestyle.'
Jack said he believes it is his destiny to be famous like the football star, and he is willing to 'work hard' to achieve the same level of success.
Despite his ambitions, Jack is currently unemployed and gains £15,000 a year in benefits. He admitted he has no idea how he will be able to pay back the loans he has already taken out to have surgery and he will become even deeper in debt if he takes out another to have the weight loss op.

2 comments:

  1. dude still need to spend a whole lot cos he is far from looking like David B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most amazing part of this story is that a 19 year old, jobless young man gets up to 15,000 pounds in benefits a year!!! No wonder migrants make it a mission to get there.

    ReplyDelete