Tuesday 16 August 2016

Single mother who spent £2,000 on lip fillers says she wants to go even bigger!

                   Alia before and after                    (C)NewsDogMedia
Alia Byrne, from Liverpool, has had 6.5ml of dermal fillers injected into her lips in just under a year to give her the super size trout pout she's always wanted. And while Alia, 30, admits that she gets strange looks and has been criticised she says she wants her lips to be even bigger. She explained: 'My new lips have given me so much confidence. Sometimes I do get stares down the street and my mum has told me to stop getting lip fillers
I’m a good mum and it’s the only thing I spend my money on that’s for me so I shouldn’t be judged for my enhanced lips.
'Everything I have goes to my child. I have always lived my life for my son and getting fillers is something I’ve done just for me,' the care worker explained.
And although her super sized pout attracts plenty of attention Alia is adamant she wants more filler injected.


                     Alia before and after                        (C)NewsDogMedia

'People say my lips are big but because I see them every day, I really don’t think they’re that huge at all. I would definitely like to get more fillers put in,' she confessed
Alia says that before the treatments she felt incredibly insecure about her 'thin' lips and on her 29th birthday she decided to do something about it.
'I would look at other girls on Instagram with their big lips and think, oh yeah, I would love to get that done but I didn’t have the confidence to get fillers. I was always very responsible and didn’t like to spend on myself.'
Alia has had a 6.5ml of dermal fillers injected in just under a year and she saves up from her wages as a caretaker to pay for lip fillers - which cost £250 per ml. The mum who has spent £1,625 on her perfect pout has revealed that her plump lips have won her a host of online admirers.
Single Alia explains: 'I’ve got so many more followers on Instagram since I got my lips done. They send really sweet messages and encourage me to go bigger!'
She said: 'I spend all my time and the bulk of my salary caring for my son as my first priority is looking after him.
'I don’t go clubbing or go out much anymore because I have a child now. Doing my lips is just a little treat for me.' 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment