Saturday 27 August 2016

Pest controller strangled by huge python while filming reality TV show


A pest controller almost got strangled by a python while filming a reality TV show in Australia. Craig Freeman, from Birmingham, was shooting for the series Deadliest Pests Down Under. His face went bright red as he was slowly strangled by the snake in the frightening footage. Yet the desperate dad managed to slither free. Craig, who runs the company Stop That Pest, was selected last year along with eight other Brits to experience pest control, Aussie style.
 Craig told the Birmingham Mail: “I kept thinking of myself on the news, getting strangled by a python on TV. But I thought to myself that I can’t let the Brummies down back home. I went to grab it and it went for me. It throttled me.”
Watch the video after the cut



No comments:

Post a Comment