Tuesday 16 August 2016

Obese woman loses 96Kg.....sacrificing her wedding in the process!

Mallory before and after

A primary school teacher has worn a bikini for the first time in her life after losing 210lbs (15st)/96Kg and having 10lbs/46Kg of excess skin removed. Mallory Buettner, 29, from Quinte West, Ontario, Canada, underwent a gastric bypass two years ago after her weight reached almost 400lbs (28st)/178Kg, helping her to shrink to 187lbs (13st)/83Kg. On June 30, to complete her transformation, Mallory had a tummy tuck and brachioplasty to remove 10lbs of loose skin from her stomach and arms. But the super slimmer paid a price for her new body - including surgery complications, and having to call off a wedding to her ex-fiancé who she said struggled with her new life.




Now the brave brunette is opening up about 'life after going under the knife' to encourage other weight loss hopefuls to ask for help. Mallory's weight has been an issue her entire life. At just 10-years-old she had reached 200lbs (14st), which ballooned to 285lbs (20st) at 18. By the time she graduated university aged 20, Mallory tipped the scales at 367lbs (26st).


She said: 'I was always bigger. I have an older sister and we have always eaten similar foods but she was always a normal size.
'At school I was the biggest kid in the class. I was aged eight-years-old the first time I went on a diet.
'My mum always made an effort to feed me lean meals but when I was little, but I liked to eat chips, pizza and pop.
'Then at I high school I drank a lot of ice coffees and ate McDonald's.'
When nothing else worked, Mallory turned to the Doctor Bernstein Diet for help.



No comments:

Post a Comment