Tuesday 31 May 2016

Pics: Moment when a guy licks icy beer pump and tongue gets stuck



This hapless lad suffered a Dumb and Dumber moment as his tongue got stuck to a frozen beer pump after a joke went hilariously wrong. Reece Levinson was messing around with pals in a busy bar when he found himself stuck to the metal Heineken pump. He was testing it to see how cold it was - but ended up in pain as he had to prise it off the machine. Salford reveller Reece was in the Bachelor Inn in Dublin with friends when the funny episode happened. After a couple of attempts to free himself, panic sets in as the desperate drinker realises his predicament. With baffled bar staff looking on, Reece's friends pour various liquids on his tongue until he finally comes loose.




Reece said: "We were on a mini bar crawl around the city and I saw the pump and just gave in to temptation.
"Nobody noticed at first and I thought I'd be fine.
"After the first 30 seconds I started to panic a little.
"My brother poured beer on it at first but that just made it worse.
"Finally after two minutes, someone else poured water on and I came loose."

4 comments: