Tuesday 31 May 2016

New mum smothers baby to death same day they returned from hospital because he wont stop crying


The mother of North Carolina, was arrested for killing her newborn son by smothering him the day she brought the baby home from the hospital because he would not stop crying, police said. 22-year-old Aishia Marie Pacheco killed 4-day-old Tyler Pacheco. He was found unconscious with bruises on the lips and nose, according to the police report. She held the baby close the her chest and smothered him, Alexander County Sheriff Chris Bowman said.
When she arrived home from the hospital, Pacheco wrote on Facebook: “My little boy Tyler Isaiah and I finally got to come home today. He is doing great and I love him so much. I’m learning a lot with him and I’m so proud to be his mom.
“Labor was tough and recovery is even tougher, but I’m doing it for my son.
“Thank You mom and dad for helping me with everything, including how to be a great mother to my son, I love you guys,” she wrote.
Facebook messages offering congratulations to Pacheco quickly turned to hate when people learned of her actions.
A man who identified himself as Isaiah’s biological father, also took to social media to express his grief at the loss of her son.
“You did not deserve to die and I hope that you are watching over me. I wish your mom would have called me or my mother, you would have the best life with me,” he wrote on Facebook.
Pacheco recently lost her fiance, Alex Bond, who committed suicide by stabbing himself, officials said. Despite the fact that Bond was not the baby’s biological father, he expressed his excitement to welcome the child into the world. Pacheco was charged with second-degree murder and she is being held on $1 million bail.

3 comments: