Sunday 27 March 2016

“I was born in a wrong body”, man who has spent £305,000 to look like a doll speaks out


A man who describes himself as a 'human ken doll' has revealed he has spent £305,000 on plastic surgery to emulate the children's toy. London-based air steward Rodrigo Alves has told how he has spent £10,000 on a butt lift, £24,000 on silicone chest implants and £48,000 to create eight-pack abs from his own fat and skin. Rodrigo who has had 42 operations says that it was never his intention to look like the plastic children's toy but says that he has finally found peace with his body. He told The Mirror: 'I was born in the wrong body. My soul never matched up with the rest of me, and now it does.
'I never set out to look like Ken. But people have increasingly ¬commented on how similar we are. I'm happy with my look but I will continue with surgery.'



Spending £95,000 on surgery in the past year Rodrigo first went under the knife in 2004, after feeling too unattractive to fit in with the fashionable friends he had made while studying in London. His long list of surgery includes £8,000 on Botox and fillers, £30,000 on three nose jobs, £3,000 on liposuction to his jaw and £10,000 on pec implants. At one point doctors told him that one arm might have to be amputated. If the infection caused by the leaking fluid reached his heart he would have died. Additionally he indulges in twice-yearly Botox and filler top-ups and takes a cocktail of daily pills consisting of collagen tablets, anti-water retention and hair growth pills. Rodrigo said he 'admires' Barbie’s boyfriend Ken - because the toy looks like the 'ideal man'. The surgery addict also had the skin between his inside lip and gum cut to give him a wider smile, and liposuction in his legs and back, which was re-injected elsewhere in a bid to make him look younger.



His critics have questioned Rodrigo's methods of achieving the perfect body asking why he can't go to the gym to achieve his sculpted figure. But the Brazillian has hit back at those who doubt him with an emotional post on his Instagram account today.
He writes: 'I wasn't born this way I made my self this why. To match my #soul I was born in the wrong body and It toke me a lot of courage to do something about it the only way to reinvent my self was with #plasticsurgery since GOING to the #gym doesn't work for me due an endocrine disorder.
'I consider my self a fighter and today a #winner because it didn't not take me only a lot of time and money but #courage and #determination and #faith to achieve the best that My body could be with 42 plastic surgeries and a very special thank you the the best.'

Source: DailyMail

4 comments:

  1. he has the money

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure he is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. spending that much while some people are begging for one proper meal a day....life!

    ReplyDelete