Monday 29 February 2016

This woman has spent £130,000 on plastic surgery to look like a caricature. Is she any close?



Krystina Butel, 31, from Wakefield has reportedly spent almost £134,000 on plastic surgery in order to change her looks after a caricature of herself. After five breast implants, lip fillers and Botox, the question is...is she any close? The hairdresser's first surgical procedure came in the form of a breast enlargement at 17 and now, 14 years on, she has spent close to £134,000 on work. For me, it’s about getting closer to my dream. As my funds have got bigger, I’ve spent more and more on cosmetic work. With every surgery, my appearance has got more exaggerated and I’ve gone for the caricature look fully.'
Her quest for caricatured perfection began more than 15 years ago when, during a holiday in Ibiza, she bought a cartoon of herself for £10.
More pictures after the cut




'When I saw the caricature for the first time on holiday, I was jealous of it,' Krystina said. 'She was so glamorous. She was everything that I wanted to be.
'It was like she was holding the carrot out to me, showing me what I could be. Over the years, I've spent more and more on beauty treatments and surgery so I can look just like her.'
The surgery is definitely addictive, you get a buzz from it,' she explained. 'The feeling before surgery is like Christmas Eve to me. I love the sensation of being put to sleep - it's heavenly. Topping up her surgery with cosmetic treatments such as botox, Krystina also has regular teeth whitening sessions and wears lengthy hair extensions.

4 comments:

  1. It's a wonder how she afforded an implant at 17. You are almost there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is looking more scarier than the caricature

    ReplyDelete
  3. really crazy crazy

    ReplyDelete