Thursday 27 August 2015

Woman shown an act of kindness by stranger after leaving hospital with sick baby

Note left by Laura after paying for the parking ticket   (C)Facebook
According to Buzzfeed, one new mom, who didn't want to identify herself, felt this frustration after spending days in Canberra Hospital in Australia with her nine-week-old son. She approached her car with her baby in tow and noticed a parking ticket staring right at her. This, as the already exhausted mom said in a Facebook post, "was one more thing that I didn't need" after all that time spent in the hospital.
Much to her surprise, the envelope had a pink note attached from a woman named Laura. It read:
"Hi there, I saw your car had a parking ticket on it, I'm sure whatever you are going through at hospital is tough enough so I have paid for you…Hope things get better!!"
The woman posted the picture of the message on her Facebook page with the caption below: “Over the past few days I have been in hospital with my 9 week old son. We were discharged today and as I walked to my car I noticed that I had a parking ticket. After those days in hospital, a parking ticket was one more thing that I didn't need.
Well to my surprise, when I opened the envelope there was a note from a lovely lady named Laura (attached).
I hope that Laura sees this and knows how much I appreciate her support.
Thank you so much”

Source: Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment