Thursday 23 July 2015

Usain bolt calls it quit with chicken nuggets, embraces vegetables!

After claiming in his autobiography that his triple Olympic success in Beijing was powered by
eating 1,000 Mcdonalds chicken Mcnuggets, the fastest man on the planet, Usain Bolts, has admitted to sacrificing fast food in a bid to extend his stellar sprinting career.
"I've cut back on a lot of things," said 28-year-old Jamaican star.
"When I really realized I was getting older was last season when I got injured.
"Trying to get back was much harder than the years when I was younger. Now it takes time for me to get going and I need a lot more races.
"I've noticed that I have to be very careful and I just have to be aware of everything around me and make sure I'm on point.
"I've started eating healthy. That's the hardest thing for me right now is the sacrifices, eating vegetables all the time.
"Everything else is easy to give up, but eating healthy is really hard!"

1 comment: