Monday 13 July 2015

Facebook picture helps reunite mother and son after 15years of seperation

Facebook picture that brought them together
All credits goes to a picture on Facebook which has helped reunite a mother and his son after all hopes have been lost. Jonathan was only 3 years old when he was abducted from his mother and taken to Mexico by his dad. Hope Holland, the ecstatic mum told ABC 7, “His dad was going on vacation and had permission to take him. It was a normal day. I didn't think he was not coming back”. All efforts to locate Jonathan over the years proved abortive and according to her, “I was suicidal. I was pretty much done. I had no reason to believe I was finding my son" she said.

Sometimes last year, Jonathan posted a family photo (above) as his profile picture on the social media hoping his mother would see it. Picture of Jonathan (now 18 years of age) and Hope below.

No comments:

Post a Comment